Iceland Luxury Tours Contingency Plan
Iceland Luxury Tours has it’s own contingency plan due to the COVID-19 virus built on official regulations and guidelines of the Iceland Directorate of Health. We have implemented the following procedures.
- All vehicles are washed with tar remover, soap and high pressure water washer on the outside.
- Interiors are cleaned with a clean cloth and cleaner liquid.
- All contact surfaces in and on our vehicles are disinfected before each tour.
- All our vehicles contain the following:
- Hand sanitizer liquid or gel
- Single use gloves
- Face masks
- All ILT staff follows strict guidelines of the Icelandic health authorities regarding COVID-19. That includes all office staff and driver guides.
- All ILT staff is informed of ILT’s contingency plan and how to meet it’s requirements.
- ILT carefully selects it’s partners in accommodation and activity who all are required to meet Iceland’s Directorate of Health sanitary standards due to COVID-19.
For more information
- Iceland Directorate of Health on COVID-19: https://www.landlaeknir.is/koronaveira/english/